We exist so that YOU NEVER FEEL ALONE!
Ways you can support this community that won’t cost you an extra penny!
Shop in our Amazon Store…
Use Goodsearch as your search engine
All of these earn us funds without costing you an extra penny. You might also suggest that your family and friends use these links to do their Christmas shopping. In a very real way they would be supporting you by doing this.
You can also support us by shopping our Shaklee store. You would be earning money for the group while purchasing products that you would be buying anyway!
You can also…
The Fibromyalgia-ME/CFS Support Center, Inc. provides a support system, social network and education for those living with fibromyalgia, myalgic encephalomyelitis, chronic fatigue syndrome and other chronic illness and pain conditions.
We choose to thrive despite our illness. We choose to support each other with information, understanding and humor. We seek new treatments, alternative and allopathic, and discuss what has helped and what hasn’t. While we understand that we are all individual and what helps one person might not help another, we do learn from one another. We are not a group of people who sit around and complain, but rather we provide support, encouragement, and assist each other in finding solutions when challenges arise.
Our community offers:
- Monthly group meetings in the Portland area featuring knowledgable speakers on various aspects of coping with and healing from chronic illness.
- Monthly webinars featuring authors, doctors, naturopaths and other experts on Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS from around the country.
- Our meetings, webinars and social events are always free.
- Our meetings are videotaped and access is granted for a nominal membership fee or per video purchase.
- All webinars are also recorded and available for a nominal membership fee or per video purchase.
- The most recent video and audio are available at no charge.
- Family members and support people are always welcome to attend our meetings and events.
- We have a compassionate online community where we share our stories and offer one another support.
- See Membership Page for information on “Free” vs “Premium” membership levels.
We trust that you will find exactly what you need from our community and look forward to meeting you.
We choose to thrive, not merely survive!